The following disclosures satisfy the requirements pursuant to Section 289 (4) of the German Commercial Code (HGB), Section 315 (4) of the German Commercial Code and Section 120 (3) second sentence of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG).
- The issued capital at December 31, 2014 comprises 6,907,665 fully paid no par value shares each representing a nominal amount of € 1 of the share capital. The shares of technotrans AG are registered shares. Exclusively ordinary shares have been issued; the rights and obligations arising from them conform to the relevant statutory regulations. They are subject to restrictions on voting rights and transfer only in those cases laid down by law, and not pursuant to the articles of incorporation. The Board of Management has not been notified of any voting trust agreements between shareholders.
- No direct or indirect interests in the capital amounting to more than ten percent of the voting rights are known.
- All shares carry identical rights. No shares are equipped with special rights, in particular none imparting authority to control.
- Employees participating in the capital exercise their voting rights directly.
- The statutory requirements pursuant to Sections 84 and 85 of AktG on the appointment and dismissal of the members of the Board of Management are applied. The articles of incorporation of the company contain no regulations over and above Section 84 of AktG. Pursuant to Section 179 of AktG, amendments to the articles of incorporation require a resolution of the Shareholders’ Meeting carried by a voting majority of 75 percent.
The Board of Management is, with the consent of the Supervisory Board, authorised to increase the share capital on one or more occasions by up to a total of € 3,450,000 until May 14, 2019, through the issue of new shares against contributions in cash or in kind. No use was made of this authorisation in 2014. The subscription right of shareholders may be excluded insofar as the requirements of Section 186 (3) fourth sentence of AktG are met in the case of employee shares or the acquisition of companies or of participating interests in companies, if the acquisition or participating interest is in the properly understood interests of the company; the subscription right may moreover be excluded for the purpose of compensating for fractional amounts.
In addition the Board of Management of the company is authorised until May 14, 2019 to acquire treasury shares up to 10 percent overall of the share capital existing at the time of the resolution, or at the time of this authorisation being exercised if the latter figure is lower. If acquired by stock exchange dealings, the purchase price per share shall not exceed or undercut by more than 10 percent the average Xetra closing price (or, insofar as the Xetra closing price serves as the basis for this authorisation, the closing price determined by a successor system taking the place of the Xetra system) on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange on the five trading days preceding the acquisition. If acquired on the basis of a public offer to buy, the acquisition price per share shall not exceed or undercut by more than 10 percent the average Xetra closing price on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange on the five last trading days before initial disclosure of the offer.
The Board of Management is authorised to retire all or some of the treasury shares acquired on the basis of the authorisation, without the need for a further shareholders’ resolution.
The Board of Management is furthermore authorised to dispose of the acquired shares via the stock market or to third parties, by cash sale. In these cases the selling price shall not undercut the average Xetra closing price on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange on the five trading days prior to sale by more than 5 percent.
The Board of Management is, with the consent of the Supervisory Board, moreover authorised to dispose of the acquired treasury shares in a manner other than via the stock market or by offering them to all shareholders if transfer to a third party takes the form of counter-performance in the context of the acquisition of companies or of participating interests. The price at which the acquired treasury shares are surrendered to a third party shall not significantly undercut the average Xetra closing price on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange on the last five trading days before the concluding of the agreement on the acquisition of the company or participating interest. The acquired treasury shares may also be used in fulfilment of obligations in respect of conversion options granted as a result of the issuing of convertible bonds. The subscription right of the shareholders is excluded for the use of treasury shares in the last three cases.
By December 31, 2014 a total of 690,000 treasury shares had been acquired via the stock market on the basis of the authorisation. At the end of 2013, 222,657 shares from this total were distributed to the employees as part of their Christmas bonus, and 4,152 shares by way of a remuneration component. A further 22,960 shares were distributed to the employees as part of their Christmas bonus at the end of 2014. Furthermore, 49,000 treasury shares were issued in the 2011 financial year as part of the purchase price of Termotek AG.
The Board of Management is in addition authorised, in accordance with the shareholders’ resolution of May 15, 2014 and with the consent of the Supervisory Board, to issue bonds with a term of a maximum of 5 years on one or more occasions up until May 14, 2019 of an aggregate nominal amount of up to € 10 million and to grant the bearers of bonds conversion options on up to 690,000 treasury shares.
- There are no material agreements of the parent company that are conditional on a change of control following a takeover bid.
- No compensation has been agreed with the members of the Board of Management or employees in the event of a takeover bid.